Our Digital Navigators can help you become more familiar with the Internet and technology, and even set you up with a digital device if you need one.
Here are a few of the ways a Digital Navigator can help you:
- Use the Library’s eMedia streaming services to read an e-Book, e-Magazine, or e-Comic book, listen to an e-Audiobook or music cd, or watch a movie or TV show.
- Learn how to use your new mobile device to: register online for library programs; scan a QR code to access websites; sign up for social media
- Create a new email address
- Create a social media or online dating profile
- Stay safe online
- Access health or banking information online
- Stay connected with family and friends with Zoom, Google chat, or Facetime
- Get up to speed on Google or Microsoft tools
- Keep pace with your child’s technology skills!
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call the Norfolk Library at 860-542-5075, ext. 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org